- Video: Talk about your failures so other devs can learn from them
"The independent game space has a problem with failure," said indie dev Ashley Zeldin at GDC 2015. "When all we hear about are successes, that creates unrealistic expectations."
- Microsoft makes Project Spark game creation tool free-to-all
Refunds to come for recently purchased content as its "incubation engine," which allows players to create their own games, is made free.
- What Miyamoto wants from game developers
"You need to know what people find fun and interesting in life generally. And to do that, you’ve got to try a lot of things yourself."
- Valiant Hearts director designs indie game to help teach music history
Valiant Hearts co-director turned indie developer Joan Fanise talks briefly about the design goals and development process of emotive rhythm game Lost In Harmony, his studio's debut game.
- The Game Audio Starter Kit
"Want to start learning how to design adaptive audio for games? Here's what I did to put together a portfolio. Some project links, tips & code examples."
- Opinion: What can game devs learn from 19th century art?
Nineteenth century artist Gustave Caillebotte showed how old methods could be used to tackle new subjects in a stunningly expressive way. Game devs can do the same, says columnist Katherine Cross.
Savannah College of Art and Design
Savannah College of Art and Design offers B.A., B.F.A., M.Arch., M.A., M.A.T., M.F.A., M.U.D. degrees. More than 30 areas of study in the visual and performing arts, design, history of art and architecture. Locations in Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia, and