- Students in Games - Achievement Unlocked: Get it on Steam
Media Design School in Auckland student Claire Barilla recalls the collaborative effort involved in developing the minimalist puzzler Split and publishing it via Steam.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Gaming on the Airwaves
Game Career Guide's readers take on the television industry in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Emergent Meaning and Narrative in the Digital Space
The University of Southern California student Justin Bortnick reflects on the challenges game designers face in delivering compelling narratives.
- The Game Developer's Toolbox (for Students)
Talecore Studios founder Anna Jenelius shares a collection of essential tips for students entering the field of game development.
- Breaking Into The Industry
Industry veteran Ryan Darcey draws from his career experience for these tips aimed at students seeking a position at an established developer.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Sheridan College - Canada's largest art school and long recognized for excellence in animation, offers 2, 1-year post-graduate programs: Game Level Design, Game Development - Advanced Programming; and 2 BA programs: Game Design and Interaction Design.