- Former Eidos CEO Ian Livingstone to open new UK computer science academies
Games Workshop co-founder and former Eidos CEO, Ian Livingstone, is opening two free UK schools to help the next generation get to grips with computer science, technology, and the arts.†
- Don't miss all these great Summit sessions at GDC 2016
You've got roughly 2 days left until early registration for GDC 2016 ends Wednesday, February 3rd, and conference organizers encourage anyone interested in attending to register now at the discounted rate.
- USC Games is becoming an academic publisher for video games
The University of California's games program, USC Games, is going to try its hand at being a publisher,†starting with games made by its own students.
- Dragon Age Companions: Social Cognition and Decision Making
DigiPen game design student CJ Payne critically examines the roles companion characters play throughout BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- How to be a Successful Game Development Student
Adam Moore lists the ways in which game design students can make the most of their campus experience.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
SCAD: The University for Creative CareersThe Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelorís and masterís degrees at distinctive locations to prepare talented students for professional careers.