- To Collaborate Or Go It Alone?
Mobile developer Rohan Wadsworth weighs the positive and negative aspects of collaborative game development versus solo work.
- 10 Lessons Learned During My First Video Game Developing Internship
Nicole Canovas presents an "Intern Survival Guide" based on a recent interning experience at developer Mega Cat Studios.
- Getting Off On The Right Foot: 15 Tips From A Young Game Developer
Michel Sabbagh draws on his recent experience as a game designer and writer to help students overcome game development's initial hurdles.
- How attending a game expo can land you a job
Five case studies of how to use an expo pass to make connections, meet new friends, and find employment.
- Game Design Challenge: All Aboard!
Public transportation is a crucial part of any city's infrastructure, but can it be a fun gameplay mechanic? Test your skills with our latest Game Design Challenge!
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Southern New Hampshire University - SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, not-for-profit accredited university offering with online and campus based Game Art and Game Programming degree programs. Bring your video game characters to life at SNHU.