Get the latest Education e-news

Old 04-18-2007, 07:27 AM   #1
KOGorman

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Lightbulb SIEGE Atlanta

SIEGE = Southern Interactive Entertainment & Games Expo.

It's coming to Atlanta, GA, October 5-7, 2007. This new interactive conference is focused on Students, Educators, Hobbyists and Developers. Lectures, roundtables, panels and demos are being planned to hook you up with the industry, answer your questions, help you in your quest in picking schools, introduce you to the latest software and much more.

Game design/development competitions will be judged by regional developers from actual studios. Get to know these people, it will help you on your way.

We'll also have some time for LAN competitions, so bring your game face.

We are still looking for sponsors and speakers. Anyone interested can contact us at info@siegecon.net. We will also launch our site at SIEGEcon.net very soon.

Brought to you by the Georgia Game Developers Association.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
HeDidIt

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

I'd be interested in knowing if this is an annual event--will the 2009 conference be held in Atlanta or does it travel to different locations?

Gary Connors
I Atlanta
Atlanta Georgia

Last edited by HeDidIt : 03-24-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
TKE Super Dave

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeDidIt View Post
I'd be interested in knowing if this is an annual event--will the 2009 conference be held in Atlanta or does it travel to different locations?

Gary Connors
Currently SIEGE is a yearly conference that is only held in Atlanta. From my understanding it's only planned on taking place in Atlanta, however the bigger it gets that may change. You can check out info for the upcoming SIEGE here: http://www.siegecon.net/SIEGE2009/

I went to the first one in 2007 and I enjoyed it and learned alot as well as meet some nice people. I highly recommend going as it's one of the bigger one's in the South East.
Closed Thread