- The three mistakes every game developer should avoid when starting out
Zachary Strebeck addresses three major mistakes that developers often make when starting their careers, and offers advice on how you can avoid making them.
- How to Hack Your Way to a Better Job Building Games
Looking to move up in the games industry? HackerRank CEO and co-founder Vivek Ravisankar puts you on the path to success with these simple steps.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Poetry in Motion
Game Career Guide's readers wax poetic with prose-inspired game concepts submitted for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Understanding High and Low Level Game Design
Josh Bycer helps designers see both the forest and the trees in this feature focused on high and low level game design.
- How Do I Get a Job in the Games Industry?
Stephan Frost offers advice for students seeking a career in the video games industry in this introductory feature.
- Starting Games Programming
Lindsay Cox offers advice and resources for beginners looking to get started in the world of programming games.