- Angels, Devils, and Boomsticks: The Making of Demons with Shotguns
David Craddock takes a look at Demons with Shotguns, an independently produced video game that turned to Steam Greenlight for support.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: For Your Health
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the difficult prospect of designing games that teach accurate information about medical issues. Read on for our winning entries.
- Animating 2D Sprites, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Explosions
Looking to animate your 2D sprites? Muir Freeland tells you how to get started in this instructional feature.
- Unity Set Up: Pixel Perfect
Eduardo Cabrera offers a simple series of tips that will help you set up Unity for a 2D, sprite-based project.
- How to Build a Mini/Portable Foley Sound Stage
Want to impress your instructors with professional-quality sound design? In this step-by-step tutorial, Chase Bethea will teach you how to build your own portable foley sound stage.
- How to Get Better at Teaching Yourself New Skills
Livio De La Cruz offers some solid advice for students and self-taught game designers, giving hints on how you can teach yourself new skills effectively.