- Results from Game Design Challenge: The End of the World As We Know It
Game Career Guide's readers tackle life in the post-apocalypse in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Dragon Age Companions: Social Cognition and Decision Making
DigiPen game design student CJ Payne critically examines the roles companion characters play throughout BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- How to be a Successful Game Development Student
Adam Moore lists the ways in which game design students can make the most of their campus experience.
- So you want to make games, eh?
Rahul Sehgal offers insider tips for students looking for a way to enter the games industry.
- Students in Games: Cultivating Success Before Finishing Your Studies
Claire Barilla explains how students can begin cultivating success while preparing for a career in the games industry.
- Level Design: From Paper to Screen
James Buckle outlines the process involved in transforming concepts and sketches into workable level designs.