- Results from Game Design Challenge: Passion for Fashion
Game Career Guide's readers turn fashion into a workable game mechanic in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- How to Handle Sprint Planning
Veteran producer and level designer Brian Applegate explains how game development teams can prioritize their goals by using spring planning effectively.
- Solo Indie Dev: What I Wish I Knew Five Months Ago
James Neally presents a series of crucial tips for budding game designers, offering valuable advice based on first-hand experience.
- Lessons of Game Design Learned from Super Mario Maker
Josh Bycer explains how experimenting with Nintendo's DIY platformer Super Mario Maker can have an impact on how you approach game design.
- The Bridal Rhyme Creative Process
Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. How can this rhyme be applied to game design? Rodrigo Alem Fernandez explains.
- What Programming Language Should You Learn for Game Development?
Bjørn Furuknap outlines the process involved in choosing a programming language and learning how to solve problems within the realm of code.