- Rocket League will now be used to teach kids important life lessons
The long-running iD Tech series of scholastic summer camps for kids has teamed up with veteran developer Psyonix to incorporate its surprise 2015 hit Rocket League into iD Tech's educational programs.
- GDC & VRDC 2016 talks are now available to watch on the GDC Vault!
Game Developers Conference officials are happy to announce that the many talks and presentations delivered by game industry notables last month at GDC 2016 are now available to watch on the GDC Vault!
- Latest STEM Video Game Challenge opens with a new sponsor: Nat Geo
Just a quick heads-up for students with game dev dreams (or parents of said students): The National STEM Video Game Challenge is now accepting entries for its annual student game design competition.
- UC Irvine to launch eSports scholarships for League of Legends
The University of California at Irvine is launching a big eSports initiative this fall, with backing from League of Legends developer Riot Games and PC gaming seller iBuyPower.
- Serious Sam dev Croteam releases classic engine source code
If you want to see what made the first two games in the Serious Sam franchise, released in 2001 and 2002 tick, here's your chance.
- Faceware rolls out free, non-commercial tools for educational use
Middleware maker Faceware is rolling out a slew of changes to its business this week that include a new 'Personal Learning Edition' that's completely free -- for individual, non-commercial use.
Southern New Hampshire University - SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, not-for-profit accredited university offering with online and campus based Game Art and Game Programming degree programs. Bring your video game characters to life at SNHU.