Old 11-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
Shaadjd

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssssss4
Default Looking to form a team.

Hello,

I'm looking to form a team to create video games and eventually become an actual game company. To tell you a little about myself, my name is Rashad I'm 23 and although I have no professional experience creating games I still want to form a team with experienced and non-experienced people with a vision to create games. I personally dabble in music, art and programming and I believe those minor skills would help/come in handy in a team environment. I'm striving to become a game designer and although my skills are self taught I believe I can greatly contribute to a team environment. I have vision and drive to accompany the skillsets I do posses. I'm looking for anyone with any talent that they may posses that is productive to creating a video game. I also wouldn't mind creating other games such as card games and board games.

I believe in fun! And I want to be surrounded by exactly that type of atmosphere when it comes to games. I'm looking for like minded people. Even if you aren't that experienced but have the passion to make games and have a positive mindset, then I would love to work with you creating games that WE make that WE can call OUR own!

If you would like to chat further or if you're interested shoot me an email at Shaadjd@gmail.com

I look forward from hearing from you!
Shaadjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
Shaadjd

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssssss4
Default Re: Looking to form a team.

Hello,

I'm currently looking for artists, music composers, story writers, game designers and programmers. Regardless of your skill level send an email if you're interested!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
Shaadjd

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssssss4

Thread update

our team has come up with a design concept to move forward with into develop, we are now looking for artist who can create concept art, 2D sprites and or simplistic 3D models and knows how to use game maker tools. And programmers able to program and code lightweight simple games for the PC and knows how to create game with a game maker tools.

Note
Experience with game maker tools may or may not be required.

I can be contacted at Shaadjd@gmail.com , look forward to hearing form you soon!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
Survey Dave

Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

Hello,

I am a web designer and a graphic artist (i also do sketch work)

Any help you might need just let me know by PM.
Survey Dave is offline   Reply With Quote