Forum Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2011, 04:33 AM   #1
AaronWilbers

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0
Default Need a Team? Ambition Required!

Objective The team will design and develop an alpha-demo for a previously existing, yet unjustly neglected series. The team will then submit the alpha-demo along with concept art, storyboards, and other resources to the owner's of said series in attempts to get permission and resources to advance the project to the beta and final stages.

Education and Experience No education or professional experience required. I, however, will take into serious consideration any applicant who gives an example portfolio of their work.

Roles
Lead Designer - AaronWilbers
-Concept Artist -
-Character and Stage Modeler -
-Character and Stage Animator -
-Musician -
Lead Programer -
-Programmer 1 -
-Programmer 2 -
-Programmer 3 -

For additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

@MODERATOR'S NOTE: No paid roles / commercial projects are promoted on this board. Also note that developing an existing copyrighted intellectual property (that you do not own / have permission to develop) is not advised. This is because the "right to produce" a derivative work requires consent from the owner of the underlying work.
AaronWilbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
Boxed

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0
Default Re: Need a Team? Ambition Required!

Hey there Aaron,

I would love to help you with this project if it's still going on, I do not have any previous experience but I am passionate about becoming a game designer later on in my life and a little experience can't hurt, can it? I am interested in helping you in the concept art category. I will do so free of charge (I just want some experience), but will probably need some help every now and then. Since you aren't getting any responses I suppose it wouldn't hurt taking me in and testing me and see if I fit in the team. I would love to start as soon as possible. I've already started drawing lessons at drawspace.com but my drawing isn't top notch, I'm original and creative though. And as patient as can be.

Sincerely,
Boxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
xjmusic

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Hi,

I would like to join as a musician since I am a master student of MSc composition for screen in University of Edinburgh. Here is my portfolio link and I have once game music experience.

https://vimeo.com/jogger/videos

Please contact me if you are interested via email: joggerxiong@gmail.com
xjmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
rvalenzuela

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

Hello I would love to join as a Concept Artist, I don't have much experience in it but I have some abilities in drawing, here I'll leave you a link to my work (in my personal blog) which goes from chartacter design to video production. The blog is in Spanish, but it's pretty easy to understand what is what.

http://cronicasnerd.blogspot.com/sea...bel/Creaciones
rvalenzuela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
Bous2713

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Hey everyone, I know this post was created an extremely long time ago but I would be interested in assisting as a Character Modeler/Animator. I do not have a ton of experience professionally but I am very passionate about pursuing a game career and would do whatever I can to help make your project successful. Please take a look at my blog site and if you think it would be worth giving me a shot pm me. Thanks.

http://jon3dblog.blogspot.com/?view=classic
Bous2713 is offline   Reply With Quote