Forum Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
mphelmsman

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Talking Want to Develop a design team

Hi, I know I'm new here but I thought I might as well jump in at the deep end and see what sinks and swims. I have two major games that I want to develop a team to design for, both amateur, but the first is truly just for fun since it's going to be pure satire and that's what I'm going to throw out today and see who bites.

Does anyone here read fan fiction or really any fiction? Has anyone heard people talk about their 'muses' on various forums as they write? and then you read stories in which their 'muses' are put through 10 kinds of hell within a single story? Do you ever think those muses might want a chance to strike back?

Well in "Satirized for your Protection" we can develop a game where the muses and the writers take up their own particular sets of combat skill and fight to decide who shall have dominance on the internet!

I'd really like to make fun of as many fanfic conventions as possible....just because it will be fun. I don't want to be mean, just lighthearted satire....sort of like Terry Pratchett...okay maybe a little more obvious. I'm looking for artists, programmers, anyone really who wants to make a game that just totally for fun and get their names out their as game designers. I'll be checking back here regularly but you can also get in touch with me through my email or yahoo. I hope to hear from some people who like to laugh soon.

See ya round the internet.
mphelmsman is offline   Reply With Quote