- Student Postmortem: Savannah College of Art and Design's Temple Dash
In this unique postmortem, students from the Savannah College of Art and Design reflect on the design process of an Egyptian themed board game, Temple Dash.
- Student Postmortem: Art Institute of Los Angeles' Monster Smash
Monster Smash, from the Art Institute of Los Angeles, is a Death Match style game created with the Unreal Tournament 2003 engine based on monsters from the classic Universal movies.
- Student Postmortem: University of Bremen's citizenMOB
University of Bremen's Digital Media students collaborated on citizenMOB – the mobile citizen – a combination of Pokémon, Tamagotchi, and location based gaming.
- Student Postmortem: Sungkyunkwan University's Rooms
HandMadeGame returns after being a 2006 IGF Student Winner for Palette, this time with a sliding puzzle game Rooms, centered around a girl trapped in a mysterious mansion.
- Student Postmortem: DigiPen’s Toblo
DigiPen Institute of Technology's Toblo, which won the 2006 Northwest Games Festival audience award, returns for a postmortem as a finalist in the IGF Student Showcase 2007.
- Student Postmortem: Wolverhampton University’s Flash Rabbit
Wolverhampton University student game Flash Rabbit centers around the titular “Flash Rabbit,” who has to solve the word puzzle posed on the flash card at the start of play before time runs out.