- GDC 2017 opens for registration with new features!
Now's your chance to sign up for the world's largest and longest-running event for game developers: Game Developers Conference 2017 is now open for registration!
- Now's the time to submit talks for the Game Career Seminar at GDC 2017!
Game industry professionals, take note: GDC 2017 officials are now accepting Game Career Seminar talk submissions through Friday, September 23rd.
- Check out the 2016 Game Career Guide right now!
Looking to advance your career in the video game industry? The annual Game Career Guide for 2016 is available right now for you to check out -- for free!
- Doom and game design in 2016: The influence of hellbound user-gen content
A recent Doom SnapMap MOBA got us thinking about the past, present, and future of user-generated content and mods based on Id Software's seminal first-person shooter franchise.
- Hit the road with the latest Game Career Guide design challenge
Summer's here, and now's the chance to flex your game design muscles with inspiration from your favorite summer road trips.
- Teamwork reigns in these Game Career Guide Game Design Challenge results
If you're enjoying Overwatch, see what other team-based gameplay designs the readers of GameCareerGuide have come up with!
Sheridan College - Canada's largest art school and long recognized for excellence in animation, offers 2, 1-year post-graduate programs: Game Level Design, Game Development - Advanced Programming; and 2 BA programs: Game Design and Interaction Design.