- Come to GDC 2017 and learn how Twitch can make you a better teacher
Sean Bouchard is a USC teacher, and at GDC 2017 he'll speak to how the video game streaming platform offers educators of game design and analysis an opportunity to improve their teaching practice.
- GDC 2017 launches low-income free Expo Pass program
These complimentary Expo Passes awarded via the Low Income Pass Lottery are intended for participants who would otherwise not be able to attend GDC without considerable financial assistance.
- Apply now to be a Conference Associate at GDC 2017!
GDC is now accepting applications for the GDC 2017 Conference Associate program from now until December 23rd! Associates will receive a pass to the show in exchange for about 25 hours of work. Apply today!
- Heads up, students: IGDA Scholars applications now open for GDC 2017
If you're a student studying game dev and are interested in getting some IGDA support to attend GDC 2017, know that its accepting applications for its GDC 2017 IGDA Scholars program through 12/6.
- GDC 2017 opens for registration with new features!
Now's your chance to sign up for the world's largest and longest-running event for game developers: Game Developers Conference 2017 is now open for registration!
- Now's the time to submit talks for the Game Career Seminar at GDC 2017!
Game industry professionals, take note: GDC 2017 officials are now accepting Game Career Seminar talk submissions through Friday, September 23rd.
Centre for Digital Media
The Master of Digital Media is Canada’s first professional graduate program in digital media. Housed at the Centre for Digital Media in Vancouver BC, this intensive program engages students in real world projects and provides top industry connections.